While there are many Acne treatments to choose from, one thing can be said for sure. Using a natural product will be kinder on your skin. That’s why we created our Acne Soap!
Marie’s Original Acne Soap is an all-natural therapeutic remedy comprised of herbs and essential oils to clear clogged pores and promote healing of the skin. Our gentle, earth-derived formula uses natural ingredients in their purest form, unadulterated by chemicals.
Marie’s Original therapeutic acne control soap is handcrafted with love and is free of SLS, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes and scents, gluten, and GMO’s. Some highlights of our plant-powered, herbal-healing soap bar include bentonite clay, Salix alba(commonly known as white willow), organic oat bran, and a harmonizing blend of essential oils.
Our soap bar is made with a coarse side for gentle exfoliating, and a smooth side for lathering, cleansing and detoxifying skin. By applying either side, the treatment penetrates the pores and extracts the oils.
Bentonite Clay - We incorporate bentonite clay as a research-backed detoxifying agent, balancing sebum levels without stripping natural oils, extracting grime, and treating breakouts with its purifying, calming effect on inflamed skin. In regards to safety and efficacy, people have been using bentonite clay for thousands of years, for its earthy, therapeutic properties.
- Salix alba - Commonly known as white willow, contains a natural form of salicylic acid, to help prevent and heal acne breakouts. White willow bark, with its astringent and antibacterial qualities, has a long-standing history in helping clear blemishes and refining pores.
- Organic oat bran - a nonabrasive exfoliant is used to clear away dead skin cells, remove grime, and reveal a soft, clean, refreshed face. Oat Bran is rich in natural skin cleansers (known as saponins), as well as beta-glucans which have soothing, hydrating, and rejuvenating benefits, this promotes moisture retention and shields the skin from environmental irritants
- Essential Oils - For an extra cleansing boost, essential oils are added to the acne control soap, infusing nourishment into the skin.
How To Use Our Soap
- 2x Daily - We recommend applying the soap twice a day, in the morning, and before going to sleep..
- Wet Skin - Use warm water to rinse the affected area, or take a hot shower. The warmth opens the pores, helping the treatment saturate deep into the skin.
- Exfoliate - Use the coarse side of the soap bar to clear the dead skin and remove grime
- Lather - Use the smooth side of the soap bar to penetrate the skin with the treatment
- Wait - Leave the treatment on the skin for 2 minutes
- Rinse - Gently rinse the treatment off of the skin.
- SMILE! - The acne is one step closer to healing!
At the beginning of the treatment, you may find that the extraction may cause a temporary acne breakout, which is because the oils are being drawn out closer to the surface of the skin. Don't worry! That's part of the healing process. The outbreak usually ceases after a couple of weeks of treatment, leaving the skin moisturized and smooth.